Friday 16 January 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock are you waiting patiently??

Ok so I think you have been patient enough- heres my latest sneek peek!

I am just waiting for a couple of bits to arrive so hopefully they will be on sale early next week- mmmmmm crate paper!
Ok ok so the project this month is a ....................................!! lol


Oh I just had the cutest parcel from Do crafts this morning- woow so excited mmmmmmm !!!!
Its for the scrapbook apprentice comp. My creations for them lately have been lacking but I cant wait to get stuck into these!! I have to go and stroke my stash now :) !!!
Have a good day

3 comments:

jay670120 said...

Gorgeous sneeky peek Cleo xx
Oh glad you liked the box from do-crafts and are back to your old self again xxxx
Good luck

willowthewysp said...

Oooh, that sneaky peek looks GORGEOUS!
xx

Anonymous said...

Peeks look great, can't wait!
Everyone - get over to Creativity Life and get voting for Cleo as a Scrapbook Apprentice!!

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter