Tuesday 23 June 2009

The funniest weekend ever...


The Queen of the Shadylands and His Imperial highness
(Roxanne & Edwardo)


My sister Turned 21 last friday (Happy Birthday Roxanne!!!) and instead of having a traditional 21st birthday party she decided to have a 21st fancy dress picnic in Singleton park in Swansea!! Ok I though this may turn out to be funny but I had no idea just how funny!


My Lil Brother Jess went as a Bunny


My other Lil Brother Max went as .....(cant remember his name ) from the Cure

My Husband James went as a Hippy

Lisa was a sunflower
Julia was a Wicked Queen of hearts

I will just show you a few of the scenes that were to be seen by the public!!
My stepdad walking the dog.......



A bit of fire eating........
You can only imagine the looks we had but it was sooo much fun, so much so that I am thinking of holding something myself at some point!! Hehe


In other news ........ We lost our pet hamster Sandy last week- we were all a little sad as she had been a lovely pet to Calann. He kept saying his room was empty without her so he has now got 2 pet Rats- Norman and Derek. They are only 5 weeks old and we cant really handle them at the moment but am hoping they will calm down a little.
Nigel (the Kitten) is now making those wonderful noises that his mum used to make when she was a kitten. He sounds like one of the little dinosaurs in Jurrasic park!!!
I have the Bellaboo July kit all sorted and ready for release on the 1st July- This months kit has the Yummy Fancy pants Delight range.
This was the layout I taught at the Bellaboo crop this month using these gorgeous Girl Friday papers.
Ok ! that turned into a long post lol !!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the doggy walking pic - made me chuckle that one.

Rach said...

Wow Cleo, that looked so much fun, I just love the photo of your stap dad! Definatly one to scrap!
So what did you go as...?
I just love that LO with the girl friday papers, fab.
Rachelx

Sarah xx said...

What a great weekend - dare we ask what you went as??
xx

jay670120 said...

Robert Smith bloke from the cure xxx I was a little bit of a fan of the cure years ago when i was a teen. 20 years ago !!!

john and nic said...

The photo of Mark and the dog is a bit surreal but its great. The LO looks lovely as always.

Jayne you dont look old enough to have been a teenager 20 years ago

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter