Monday 15 February 2010

A bit of this.... a bit of that......

Recently I have been doing a bit of this and a bit of that but went to a life drawing class the other day which has set off something in me ! I spent my time there collaging and playing with drawing mediums - I cant wait to go back. I did an online class with Dina wakely last year and made a fab book I have started to use this as a life drawing journal - I have decided even the mistakes are good as I now know not to try them again!!


I feel I am changing at the moment and am feeling very experimental with my art supplies. It feels so good!

I am not worried about getting things right but am enjoying the process. I have never been very good at making things look lik they are meant to but its something I enjoy doing.  I tried using charcoal and found that it does nothing for me hence why I did purple people!! lol Colour works so much better for me!  I can't wait to go back!


This page isnt finished but am trying out techniques on my drawing - this feels such a positive thing for me at the moment and feel so much happier for it!

Heres a couple of layouts I have done lately too.....



Sorry about the awful photos - the kids have hijacked my batteries for the wii!!!

Do you remember Nigel?



Heres a couple of recent pics of him - he's the most lovely cat! (A little stupid at times ie when he sit in the washing machine!!) But so sweet!

Also I have to shout this out - I HAVE LOST 12 LBS!!!!! (please if you find them do not send them back !! hehe) I am so pleased with myself!!!!

Right I'm off to make lunch for the boys.. Have a good day!

Oh did anyone spot me on Being human last week? I had a good half a second airing time lol!!! next sundays should be the one to watch though!! lol!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh wow these pages are beautiful Cleo. I know what you mean about the experimental phase. If Craig has to roll his eyes at any more of my wandering off in different directions they will roll right out of his head LOL!

I tried spotting you - I *think* I saw you but not positive :P

ps I think I may have your 12lbs... are you sure you don't want them back? ;) Well done you!

FAMA E AÇÃO said...

Ótimo Blog, super interssante, gostei.Quando der de uma olhado no meu também...http://loja.adesivos-lindos.com.br/adesivo-de-geladeira-da-girafinha.html

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter