Monday 22 February 2010

Did you spot me?

Last nights episode of Being Human was FABBBBBBB I thought personally it was the best episode yet! (and no not just because I was in it lol!!)
James couldnt stop himself at laughing at me!! - Ok I am no actress but it was such fun! For most of the day we were sat in a classroom listening to Georges screams!! It was such fun!! You can just about see my sons in the parents evening too!! (Oh I am the one with dark hair sitting at a desk with a black and pink dress on!!)
You can view it here Being human Episode 7 on the BBC iplayer!!


Look from 35.28 mins on this episode if you want to see my fantastic acting!! Thanks Carmen for finding the bit!!

Today I am sorting out loads of new stock!! - Cosmo Cricket, Bind it alls, stamps and loads more!

Right off to do more pricing ...... Speak soon!!

4 comments:

beksynormz said...

I don't watch it but will def have to find it on iPlayer now!! Can't wait to see what new goodies you get in xx

rainbow_poppy said...

Just looked at your staring role lol. Looks like it was fun too.


Debbie

Carmen said...

I thought that was a brilliant episode too, talk about laugh out loud at George. I loved your starring role. Am very jealous you met George.

Unknown said...

This was a great blog! Fantasticlittleme has so many good things like yours!

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter