Wednesday 25 July 2007

I am Guest designer!!!!!

Ok I realise that I have not posted here for about 6 ish weeks- nevermind will have to start again!! Its now under 3 weeks to the wedding I have had my hen night with some giirls I went to school with , it was really fun meeting up with them as I havent seen them for about 3 years!! James went away last weekend for his camping stag weekend. I was soo glad to have him back!!!
I am this months guest designer for the mod scraps kit!!!! I was soo happy when Mandy asked me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!! I sooooo love scrapping!!!!! I have made so far 3 cards, 3 Layouts and a really fun (if I do say so myself!!:D) little mini book!! I love having a kit to play with!!!
I also recieved some fab books that I ordered from america- Autumn Leaves freestyle and oodles of doodles. There are some fab things in there. I am just loving anything fun at the moment!!
Right time to make the boys tea!!

No comments:

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter