Saturday 28 July 2007

Just knackered today

I am so tired right now. We walked the boys into town and around and through the harbour festival and back and I am exhausted, the boys still seem to be hyper and bouncing off the walls though. I wish I had their energy!!!!

Saw my wedding ring today and I really love it! Its really pretty. James' ring had to go back as it was too small. We should have them both back by next week though.

I just loved the new Harry Potter film the other night, considering not much happens it was a really good film, cant wait for the next one!!!!

I have ordered some flock for my scrapbook pages- cant wait to play with it!!!

Right back to the boys tea!! (I always seem to post at tea time!!!)

No comments:

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter