Thursday 1 November 2007

evening

Halloween is always a celebrated time in our house - possibly (by me) more so than xmas!!! We dressed up , made a k9 costume for the cat, carved a pumpkin and walked the streets trick or treating!!!! Great fun!!!
I have finished a layout I have been working on- its called mad house

- demonstrating the chaotic jarvis household!!! I have wanted these Elsie papers for ages and was so pleased when I got the Red velvet kit with these Jack and Abby papers in!! But something that I have just noticed Does Calann look like he is hanging from the tree??? He is meant to be climbing it!!! Let me know if you think I need to rearange it!

My online class is with Mandy, but she e-mailed me and said she been ill, but I am sure she will post it up on her website as soon as she can!

3 comments:

jay670120 said...

This is Fab Cleo. Ive been working on a L/O with a very similar theme using some of these papers too. I must admit its not so MAAAAD (in a cleo sort of way) but these papers are fab and all touchy feely arent they???

Anonymous said...

Oh Cleo, this is scrumptious and I have to say I would LOVE to scraplift it, it's just soooo good!! Now I am checking my list...but I ahve a few questions for you....I'll get back to you with them later....

Rach said...

Fantastic layout!
I did'nt think he was "hanging".
(until you mentioned it)!
I think it is great as it is. I love those papers too.
Rachel

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter