Saturday 1 November 2008

Pumpkin fun

Today the 12 scrapbook apprentices were announced- I am one of them!!!


I love halloween- its one of my favourite times of year!! (It always helps that my b'day was the day before) We bought 4 pumpkins Well 1 pumpkin and 3 munchkins!! I helped the boys carve theirs but ran out of time to do mine as I went shopping.


I am very fortunate the family gave me money for my birthday which meant I could buy some dresses I have had my eye on (5 in total (but 3 totalled £9) I loooovvvvvveeee shopping for clothes!! James bought me the pride and predjudice (the 90s version!!) I love it!! he also bought me a hot knife!! which is a soldering iron with a craft knife blade to making cutting really easy!! (I am such a cheat!!)
This pic of Ev makes me laugh!! - You can just see him saying 'mum stop taking photos!!'The cheeky boy started to knock the munchkins on the grass- the grin!!!

No comments:

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter