Saturday 8 September 2007

mad busy mad week

I thought things would be a little easier this week with my 2 big boys going back to school, but It hasnt- I have a new childminded child and I am worn out!!!! I was challenged by Maria Grace abuzman to do a layout about how chatty I am - which I was really excited about and I feel so tired I havent had the energy!! Its has just been such a busy mad week!!!

Went out today with James the boys and another childminded child and walked with them for about 6 MILES!!!!!! it took us about 5 hours. There was an open door day in Bristol which you could visit parts of the city that would not usually be open to the public. So we walked around the redcliffe caves (an underground network of caves that was once used for smuggling) I have wanted to do that for years so I was really pleased to have finally have done it. W e then went to the museum then just walked to various site in Bristol. Whilst walking I bumped into Ellie (Modscraps owner) and we talked about me teaching a class at the next crop!!

I have been planning my scrapcamp classes too- I am really excited about these!!!!:D I have been having a play with tecniques to incorpoate texture into my classes....

Right have to sort house out:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking. Very true. wedding gowns with sleeves �� cheap mobile phone. Evening Dresses

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter