Friday 29 August 2008

2 sneek peeks

Ok So I have a couple of sneek peeks for you :)
This one is a sneek peek of the Bellaboo mini book class- get ready to distress!!!! More coming soon!!
This on is a sneeky peek of the Artcatds Layout class!!!!

I finally finished this layout a few weeks back- I think I have covered every square cm with some form of decoration - Paint, sticthing, flower lace, bling- you name it its on there.

Right I have to take all the boys to the barbers!!! Fun times eh!!!
Have a good day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the LO cleo,and great photo. although you say you covered every inch it doesn't look cluttered, like i said i love it :)

michele said...

love the lo, looks fab! I made the mistake of cutting my boys hair myself...oh dear!lol hugs mx

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter