Monday 13 October 2008

New kit up!!!!

Ok so I have finally got my backside into gear and packed all the kits - this is a fun packed kit!!! With 2 projects to be made!! (pics coming tomorrow!!) Contents include
Red glitter lace cardstock
5 x 3 bugs in a rug patterned papers (colour me pink range)
Lace print pattern paper
Keepsake words patterned paper
White card
Black cardstock
Adornit Alphabet stickers (black)
Ribbon Pack- Approx 6 yds of yummy lace, and ribbon
Button Pack
Text paper
Yummy pink corderoy fabric
Large piece of Chipboard
12inch Record
All for £15 & p&p available from my kits shop
Please e-mail me if you have any questions

2 comments:

jay670120 said...

Cleo i want to order 2 kits please yum yum x

Luluuk said...

ooh - wish RM did instant delivery - sounds brilliant!

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter