Tuesday 21 April 2009

Kittens




Yes we have kittens, Buffy gave birth on sunday morning to 4 Cute kittens. Sadly one died. The 3 left seem very strong and mother and babies are doing well :). Myself, James and the boys are soo excited about them, I can stop watching them!!
The boys have named the Deejo, Cindy and Nigel! 2 boys and 1 girl! They are ssoooo beautiful!!

Anyway..... Back to scrapping - I have just announced a Design Team call over on the Bellaboo blog so if you fancy being part of the Bellaboo Design team please apply :)

All the yummy Basic Grey Lime Rickey range came in yesterday and its even nicer than I was expecing!! I just need a bit of time to sit down and have a play with it now!!

I am off to help my son take some photos of the kittens :)!!
Have a good day :)

3 comments:

sally said...

Aww I am super jealous of your kittens they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kittens Cleo, our old lump is 9 years old now.

Are you keeping any?

Debbie

Bagpuss said...

How sweet are they!!!

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter