Wednesday 30 July 2008

Summer Holidays

Well I dont know about anyone else, but on the 3rd day of the summer holidays I already feel exhausted. I love my boys to bits but they are so full of life and energy its hard to keep up!!!
On the 9th of august I will be teaching a class to the Barn Crafters, Droitwich Crop.
I have been busily working on a mini book that folds out to make two 1
2x12 layouts, with a travel theme.
If you are taking this class here is some info on it.
This mini album folds out to make two 12x12 layouts. Mine is a travel journal, somewhere to put all my memories and memoriabelia from my trip to Rome last year. I would like you to gather together photos, maps and receipts (if any of you are like me you will have a bag full of leaflets and fliers too). If possible I would really like to to bring some maps of a place you have visited so we can pinpoint these in our mini books. I used free ones that were available to all tourists. I have even used boarding passes from the aeroplane in my album.

Photo Requirements
The space in this mini book makes using regular 6x4 photos difficult as there are many score lines.
I have used twelve 3x2 photos (but could easily fit more. landscape ones are best)
I have also used 20 ish index print photos
I have also used two 4x 5.5 ins photos (odd size I know think they were from snapfish) but you could use regular 4x6 and trim them down.


What you need to bring for this class
White acrylic paint and paintbrush (I will bring my own incase anyone needs some)
Red, brown and yellow ink pads (again I will bring my own incase anyone needs some)
Double sided tape
regular adhesive
Foam pads
Scissors
Pencil
Paper trimmer
paper scorer
Craft knife

The kits will contain
5 sheets Cosmo cricket 'Sunshine' range patterned papers
2 chipboard covers
Cosmo cricket chipboard alphabet
1 sheet white cardstock
Red lace
Brown ribbon
Teal ribbon
Buttons
Text paper

If I think of anything else I will let you know
If you have any questions please e-mail me


July kits still available on my shop blog
Anyway I need to get back to my train track building boys:)
Have a good day

1 comment:

Luluuk said...

Ok - I give in! I've tried for a couple of hours to work out the folds - but haven't succeeded. PLEASE can you do a kit for this? Pretty Please :-) It's fabulous!

Lulu
xx

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter