Tuesday 20 May 2008

A sneek peek

Here are a sneek peek of each project I will be teaching at paperarts

The layout
The Acrylic Album




Acrylic mini book tool list
11 3x4 photos
14 2x3 photos (all of my photos are in Black and white , but that doesnt mean you have to!!)
Craft knife
Cutting Matt
metal ruler
pencil
Sand paper
Cropodile
White acrylic paint
Deep pink/burgandy ink pad
Scissors
Adhesive- herma, double sided tape, glue dots, pva, etc
heart and flower punches
pens for journalling
white perminent pens - ie sakura, sharpie pens for doodling

Acrylic Layout Class tool list
1 photo I have used a 6x4 portrait but this size and orientation could be easily changed!!
The colours of the papers
are here and here
A cropodile (if you have one)
pencil
Scissors
red ink pad
Circle cutters/ punches
White acrylic paint + paintbrush
herma/ adhesive
Dont worry if you dont have everything on the list as I will bring all my tools with me on the day
I hope you are all ready for a workout on your arms ladies!!!!!!!

Hope you have a good day, and if there are any questions please ask:)

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

looks fab cleo xxxx

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter