Sunday 12 August 2007

I am back as MRS JARVIS!!!!!

HI

I am back and I am now mrs Jarvis!!! The wedding went fantastically and would have been perfect if there hadnt been a big drama!!(there always as to be a drama whereever I go!!)
Put it like this we had 4 paramedics at my reception!!!!! but will tell you about that when I get back from Rome. We are flying from bristol tomorrow at lunchtime, I am so looking forward to it!!!!

Here are just a couple of pics that my 8 year old son took of us:)









Right night!!!

4 comments:

Elinor said...

Cleo, you look gorgeous and so happy! Hope you have a fabulous time in Rome.

Julie said...

Wow Cleo...you look fantastic!

Have a wonderful, wonderful time on your honeymoon...

J
x

ickleviking said...

Cleo, you look gorgeous and your bouquet is lush :)

Have a lovely time in Rome.

jay670120 said...

CLEO... YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUVE HAD A GREAT DAY. WEDDINGS WOULDNT BE THE SAME IF YOU DONT HAVE MISHAPS !!!!!
YOU LOOKED AMAZING (more than usual) xxxxxx
Enjoy Rome and no kids xxx
Congrats to you both x
jayne

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter