Thursday 18 October 2007

And the RAKs are going toooooo.........

Right ladies here is the list of people who will be recieving a lil parcel through the post from me....... I have repeated the peopple listed yeaterday too.

Anita, Witchy, and Lousie are getting a lil parcel of Flowers....
Jenny (Sammismum) and Angie are in line for some yummy Velvet papers...
Trudi will be recieving some bottle tops........
Stephanie and Vickie will be recieving a selection of ribbons........
Lynn55, Amelie and Julia will be recieving a bag of buttons each.......
Teresa and Jane (Stargazer) will be recieving some of the glass shapes- I would love to see some creations withe these!!

Right ladies If you could e-mail me you addresses on Cleoevans@blueyonder.co.uk so I can send a lil parcel to you:)

I think Evan is on the mend now, he is sleeping alot and not having quite so much Calpol.
Right to take the boys to school.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fab blog!!! Which had the nerve to start one!!!!
Love the Piccies-FAB!

Unknown said...

what a lovely gesture. Brilliant blog too

Vickie said...

Thanks so much for that Cleo, I'll e-mail you my addie now X

Julia said...

Have emailed you my addy Cleo. Glad to hear that Evan is getting better. Love the blog and thank you for being so generous.

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter