Sunday 21 October 2007

Just a quicky.......

Hello
I had so much fun at the crop yesterday- ok so I messed up my Layout I was working on and took it appart in much horror to some of the girls:) But I did get a little project done for a birthday pressie (I cant mention anything incase he reads this:)!!!)

Ellie asked me to be on the Modern scrapbooking design team- You are now looking at the latest member of it!!!

Noodles is fine the vet was happy that the lump wasnt a problem, and that cats just gets these things!!! When he had his jab as Noodles just screetched and scratched the vet- he thought it would be a good idea to castrate him when he is old enough. He thought he was cute when we brought him in(he does look cute!!) and then he swipped!! He is a bit of a wild cat and he LOVES his food- I give his 3 big bowls a day!!

I bought Kirsty Wisemans Digi course here, I think it will help me alot!! I cant wait!!!


Anyway we are going to visit James' grandmother today in Newton Abbot- she is such a lovely woman, James parents are going to be there too- the boys are VERY excited
Right got to go bye!!

2 comments:

scrapdolly said...

Love the cute kitty picture

jay670120 said...

congratulations in getting onto Ellies DT . well deserved. xxxx

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter