Tuesday 9 October 2007

Photos and photography

I was sent this fab photo of me with all the scrapcamp teachers and Mandy- I love it!! I cant believe I taught amongst these fabulously talented women!! It was an Honour!!



Kirsty has a fab pic of me on her blog, and she made a lovely comment about me being gorgous- aww you made me blush Kirsty!!!

I really did have a lot of fun over the weekend, and I met some fantastic women- Thank you to all of you who took my classes, I really enjoyed myself, I realise I babbled on through all the classes, hope you all didnt mind too much!
Anyway I wanted to get some practice in with my camera as I didnt take a single pic on the weekend. So I asked my fabby scrapbooking friend Sarah to be a model for me in our back lane!!! Yes I know that sounds like a rather odd and possibly hmmmm place to do a photo shoot but , I saw these fab red leaves from the street and they called to me saying photograph me photograph me !! So I did and am so pleased with the results as was Sarah!! She looks so stunning against them, and was rather envious of her beautiful red and black top!!


I was tagged today by Terrie Farrell now apparently the rules are as so



Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs



(little scary for me!!) anyway I will give it a go



My Seven random , weird facts



1. I had my first son at 17



2.I dont drink ANY alcohol



3.I have 2 periods a month- yes 2 (evenly spaced too)!!



4.I love smallville- I just love Tom Welling



5.I have a real thing for movie soundtracks- I have ones ranging from the labryinth to chicago to pulp fiction!!



6. I am petrified of spiders



7.My parents and then step parents were all bikers



I am going to tag......



Jaynehttp://boringhousewifexx.blogspot.com/

Emma http://scrappingandwine.blogspot.com/

Julie http://julie-justme.blogspot.com/

Right I am gonna call it a night now!!





No comments:

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter