Friday 19 October 2007

Fabulous friday!!!

Hello

Evan is so much better now and even slept through the night!!! He is definately more perky now and I took him to cresh this morning which he really enjoyed although he is very tired now!!

Noodles (my lil kitten) has got his last jabs today, so at lastt he will be able to go out soon- he has desperately been trying to escape lately!! I am a little concerned about him though as I have found a lump on his back- Going to ask the vet to check it out for us today!! I hope he is ok- even if he is a devil cat - I now have to sit with a water spray next to me so he doesnt bite me!!!



Anyway Mandy from scrapstudio brought my yummy DT kit last night- If you havent had any of these kits- You must try them Mandy really has a flair for putting a scrumdiddlyumtious kit together- I have even done 1 LO this morning - thats good for me!!

Any way any of you ladies that have won a RAK from me - they will be sent on monday or tuesday- lots to do atm... and if any of you havent e-mailed me your addys please do as I really want you all to have them:)
Right my son os asleep so I am going to watch neighbours!!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

So glad Evan is better. Hope all goes well at the vets with your kitten.

Please come and sign my guest book

crafty blogs

Counter

blog counter